Your Flying Stories
Soloman West Sussex
A Bug On The Windscreen!
RULES OF THE AIR
1. If you push the stick forward, the houses get bigger. If you pull the stick back, they get smaller. That is , unless you keep pulling the stick all the way back, then they get bigger again.
2. The ONLY time you have too much fuel is when you are on fire!!
3. The propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep the pilot cool. When it stops, you can actually watch the pilot start to sweat.
4. A "good" landing is one from which you can walk away from. A "great" landing is one after which you can use the plane again.
5. You know you've landed wheels up when it takes full power to taxi
6. The probability of survival is inversely proportional to the angle of arrival. Large angle of arrival, small probability of survival and vice-versa.
7. Stay out of clouds. Reliable sources report that mountains have been known to hide in clouds.